Tepee Palm - 200 Stems
The exotic Tepee Palms, also known as Emerald Palms are the perfect addition to create that perfect tropical look. Consisting of multiple narrow green palm leaves you will the appropriate height and texture. Create those eye-catching centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements.
Stem Count: 200
Stem Length (Approximation): 70 cm
Bloom size: 40 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days