Variegated Ivy - 150 Stems
Variegated Ivy is the perfect vining greenery to dress up any event or venue. You can drape or loop the vines full of hand-shaped long flowing stems in medium to light green with small flecks of white/crème colors along or over alters, or archways, down chairs, or sprawled across banquet tables to create a romantic look and feel.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 50 - 60 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days