The Yarrow Tansy will add a subtle splash of color to your flower arrangements and home decor. Each stem features multiple blooms that cluster together to create the look of one larger flower head that resemble small buttons. It is said Yarrow Tansy has magical properties saying they promote intelligence, protect against evil, and bring love making this the flower you want at your event. Folklore says to ensure lasting love hang the dried bunches from your wedding above your bed.
Stems Count: 8-10 stems per bunch/ 4, 8, & 16 Bunches
Stem Length approximately 40 - 50 cm
Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
Approximate dates from June through November
Shipped from the USA
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life. Leaves mature and expire before the blooms. It is highly recommended to strip off foliage before arranging.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days