These flowers are actually one of the most popular cut flowers along with roses and carnations, We believe it’s because of their colorful blooms that add a festive flair to any event and tend to cheer people up. They’re commonly called Gerber Daisy, Transvaal Daisy, or Barberton Daisy. They bloom in a wide range of colors and have sturdy stems, with a single large composite flower per stem. You’ll love how these blooms can be used to livin up any occasion. They can be used for weddings, fundraising events, birthdays, baby showers and more! Our assorted gerbera daisies come from Colombia and will arrive fresh at your door.
- Pack of 50 or 100
- 5 stems per bunch
- Flowers are 3 to 5 inches wide.
- The box includes detailed care instructions.
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order.
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days