Bay Leaf - 40 Stems
Better known as Laural, Bay Leaf greens give an elegant woodsy look to all your floral arrangements. With spear-shaped leaves, these stems will look magnificent when paired with garden roses, carnations or dahlias. The hues of green leaves will enhance any garden-inspired bouquet or centerpiece and will look good all year round.
- Stem Count 40 Stem Length (Approximately 40 - 50 cm / 16 - 20 in
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Season Approximately November through January
- Shipped from the USA
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 10 to 12 days.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days