Assorted Designers Choice Hydrangeas, 26 Stems
Hydrangeas are a flowering plant or shrub that originated in Eastern Asia. It is also known as Hortensia or Grandmother's Flower. Its flowers naturally come in blue, green, pink, red, and white. Hydrangeas can also be tinted and/or painted.
These hydrangeas are Natural a brilliant shade of Assorted Colors, offering the possibilities to create fabulous centerpieces, bouquets, or any floral decor. This shade is perfect for baby showers, themed birthday parties, and other special occasions.
All of our hydrangeas are sustainably grown in Ecuador and Colombia and arrive with detailed care guides.
Each box contains:
- Stem Count: 26
- Stem Length (Approximation): 60 cm
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Season: All year round
- Shipped from: Colombia
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 8 days.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days