DIY Wedding Red Roses Collection
Bloomingmore DIY Wedding Collection is a special line of top-grade roses for the creative bride looking to have one of a kind bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and corsages! Each rose has been carefully prepared to arrive de-thorned, pre-wired and taped. For the ultimate in fresh wedding flowers at an affordable price, our DIY line will let you create the perfect look for your wedding and your budget. Check out our blog for more ideas on how to personalize your special day.
Bloomingmore farm-direct roses are sustainably grown and add a touch of class and sophistication to luxurious events. We offer the freshest flowers that are cut, arranged and shipped directly to you from our farm.
Box Includes Supplies and Directions to Make:
- 1 Bridal Bouquet
- 1 Toss Away Bridal Bouquet
- 1 Maid of Honor Bouquet
- 2 Bridesmaids' Bouquets
- 1 Flower Girl - small bouquet
- 5 Centerpieces
- 5 Boutonnieres
- 5 Corsages
Each box contains:
- 200 prepared roses in the color of your choice
- (cutters are not included)
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days