Dozen Pink Roses Bouquet - pack 18
Bloomingmore premium farm-direct roses are sustainably grown and available in a wide variety of hues to add elegance and class to any occasion. We offer the freshest roses that are cut and shipped to arrive to you at the perfect bloom size.
- 12 stems rose bouquet, pack 18 bunches.
- Stem Length: average of 20 inches
- Bloom Size Approximately: 5 cm/2 in
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Please check out our Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days