Ella Garden Rose
These stunning premium-quality garden roses arrange beautifully with any flower to give that extra touch of elegance. Use with hydrangeas, mini callas, fillers, and greens to create a charming centerpiece or arrange them alone for a simple modern and romantic feel.
- Box contains 36 stems. 12 stems per bunch.
- Approx. stem length: 40 cm/16 in
- Approx. bloom size: 5 cm/2 in
- Vase Life: 8 to 12 days
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.