Foliage Bunch, Reina
Full of lush tropical greens our Foliage Bunch, Reina will transform your home into a tropical oasis. Arrangements boasting a vast array of green, purple, and yellow hues of tropical foliage will have your guests feeling like they have stepped into a tropical paradise. These leafy greens add texture and depth to all your floral arrangements for your event, home, or office.
Each bunch contains:
- 6 Cordelyne Leaves
- 3 Masajeana
- 3 Palms
- 3 Pandanus Leaves
- 2 Sanseveria
- You will receive 10 bunches per box, 170 stems count.
- Stem Length (Approximately 60 cm / 24 in
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Available All year
- Shipped from Ecuador
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling are approximately 10 to 12 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
Tropical flowers are easy to take care of, you just need to follow some instructions.
- Never place tropicals in coolers. Always keep them between 55-75°F or 12-23°C.
- Tropical flowers need a LOT of water. Fill the vase at least 2/3 full.
- Only the final customers should remove the plastic sleeve and paper. Otherwise, leave them on to protect the flower.
- Cut the tip of the stems to facilitate hydration to ease water absorption.
- Spray your flowers with water at least once a day, in order to ensure long vase life. Tropicals do not only absorb water from the vase but also from their environment, just like in the rainforest.
- Do not remove the rubber band of bouquets. Our bouquets are a designed composition, thus you only need to loosen the rubber band, to be able to arrange it nicely. - If you remove the rubber band the bouquet will lose its shape.