Garden Rose, White O'Hara - 36 Stems
White O’Hara begins her life as a small blossom with a little green on her outside petals and a little pink on the inside. Once she has opened all the way, she presents a perfect, creamy white rose with just a hint of blush ivory deep within her quartered center petals that brings a sense of calm, almost as in a serene garden setting of elegance and grace. It features a stunning petal pattern that twists into a heart shape, making them a perfect choice for weddings or baby showers. Distinctly French in style, she offers a rich lavender fragrance and looks beautiful; however, you use her.
Box contains 36 stems, 12 stems per bunch.
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 cm / 16 in
Approx. bloom size: 5 cm / 2 in
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Season: All year round
Shipped from: Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 7 to 10 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days