Jade Palm - 160 Stems
Jade Palm gives you that beachy tropical island beauty. This versatile green filler has thin flexible stems with large green leaves that will add gorgeous texture. Combine this with your favorite focal flowers to create arrangements that will have you feeling those cool tropical breezes with cascading movement.
Stem Count: 160
Stem Length (Approximation): 60 cm
Bloom size: 30 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days