Monstera Leaves Mini 4 in. - 150 Stems
Big on texture the Monstera Leaves Mini also nicknamed “swiss cheese plant” will add the texture you are looking for in your tropical décor. With quirky green leaf holes extending from the single sturdy stems, you will add dimension to your arrangements and displays.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 30 cm
Bloom size: 4 in
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days