Stock, Lavender - 140 Stems
Also known as gillyflower the Lavender Stock Flower represents lasting beauty and bonds of affection and is a graceful flower with ruffled blooms that adorn tall leafy stalks. It is an elegant flower that will look magnificent when added to arrangements of lilies or roses or best of all when you combine it with your favorite focal flower.
Stem Count: 140
Stem Length approximately 70 cm / 28 in
Bloom Size: each stem has approximately 6 to 10 blooms
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Available All year
Shipped from Ecuador
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut the stems every 3 days