Torch Ginger, Pink
The essence of the tropics is no more apparent than in this Pink Torch Ginger flower. The unusual pink flowers bloom from the colorful bracts making them stand out at your tropical-themed event or on display in all your arrangements for your home or office.
- Stem Count: 5
- Stem Length Approximately 70 cm / 27.5 in
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Available All year
- Shipped from Ecuador
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling is approximately 10 to 12 days.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
Tropical flowers are easy to take care of, you just need to follow some instructions.
- Never place tropicals in coolers. Always keep them between 55-75°F or 12-23°C.
- Tropical flowers need a LOT of water. Fill the vase at least 2/3 full.
- Only the final customers should remove the plastic sleeve and paper. Otherwise, leave them on to protect the flower.
- Cut the tip of the stems to facilitate hydration to ease water absorption.
- Spray your flowers with water at least once a day, in order to ensure long vase life. Tropicals do not only absorb water from the vase but also from their environment, just like in the rainforest.
- Do not remove the rubber band of bouquets. Our bouquets are a designed composition, thus you only need to loosen the rubber band, to be able to arrange it nicely. - If you remove the rubber band the bouquet will lose its shape.