Wheat greens will create that rustic touch you have been looking for. Boasting beige and green seedheads, detailed with a scale-like skin. When paired with other focal flowers these unique grassy greens will add the texture for all your arrangements and centerpieces.
Stem Count: 5, 10, 20 Bunches
Stem Length: 50 - 60 cm
Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
Approximate dates from April through November
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove Wheat from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days