These flowers are absolutely stunning! The name anemone is derived from Greek which means “windflower". The anemone flowers symbolize relaxation and serve as a reminder to enjoy the moment in order to take in opportunities at the right time. These flowers will add a whimsical touch to any arrangement. They look great paired with peonies, ranunculus, and other focal flowers. Add these gorgeous wildflowers to your bouquet, centerpieces and more!
- 10 stems per bunch
- The box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Care & Handling Guide:
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on both the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the life of the flower.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days.