Parvifolia Eucalyptus popularly known as small-leaved gum boasts small leaves with full stems of delicate foliage that can be either oval or elongated. This is the perfect greenery filler for any centerpiece or bouquet.
Stem Count: 100, 200
Stem Length approximately 60 cm / 24 in.
Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Available All year
Shipped from Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 10 to 12 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut the stems every 3 days