Garden Rose, Wanted - 36 Stems
This elegant variety, Wanted, has center petals that suggest the classic quatre coeur (four hearts) pattern of many garden rose varieties. But here the curves and clefts seem to radiate outward from the center like waves. Bright red with darker red shadows that lend depth to her distinctive form, Wanted is a highly romantic and unique red rose.
Box contains 36 stems, 12 stems per bunch.
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 cm / 16 in
Approx. bloom size: 5 cm / 2 in
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during growing season.
Season: All year round
Shipped from: Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 7 to 10 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days