Mixed Eucalyptus "3 Amigos"
This designers bunch of farm-fresh Baby Blue Eucalyptus, Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, and Seeded Eucalyptus is the perfect way to add texture and shape to any arrangement. This unique blend of the most popular eucalyptus greens can stand alone or will be the perfect accent to your favorite focal flower making beautiful arrangements and bouquets.
Baby Blue Eucalyptus
Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
Stem Count: 40, 80
Stem Length approximately 40 - 50 cm / 16 - 20 in
2 bunches of Baby Blue Eucalyptus, 2 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 2 bunches of Seeded Eucalyptus
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Season Approximate dates from August through May
Shipped from the USA
Suggested Delivery Date is 3 to 4 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 6 to 9 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove Eucalyptus from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days